In our second show of 2020, we look at what people here in Ottawa are doing to combat climate change. From building a worm composter you can keep in your house, to designing solar siding, and coming up with alternatives to ‘fast fashion’, people in our city are making the changes they want to see in the world.
In this episode…
- The box of life: Composting made easy
- Journey from waste to zero-waste shopping: Trying to live more sustainably
- This isn’t the last straw: Complicating the debate
- The business of sustainable energy: How one company is making sustainable energy, even more sustainable
- Making green garments possible: Ottawa environmental advocates fight against fast fashion
- Climate urgency: The fight against climate inaction