It seems everything is being drastically changed by COVID-19. In this newscast, we look at how COVID-19 has affected dreams, therapy and wellness. And, for a break from COVID-19 news, we look at freedom of speech in university lecture halls and tree-planting in Canada’s forests.
COVID Impact 2020 is a human-interest podcast that touches on the ongoing pandemic and its impact on different communities across Ontario.
Episode produced by
- Senior Editor: Talar Stockton
- Copy Editors: Preslea Normand and Austin Steeves
- Audio Editor: Sedanah Qwai
- Hosts: Aaliyah Ngoy and Talar Stockton
- Reporting: Aaliyah Ngoy, Preslea Normand, Sedanah Qwai, Austin Steeves and Talar Stockton